Thursday, February 28, 2008

Filler

Ah, it's been a while...I do think of topics every once and a while, but I've never had time...I don't really have time now either, but I wanted to get something in...

I did remember a couple of the things from that "I don't remember" post..."Hilarity 1 & 2". I don't remember what number 2 was, but I know where to find it, and number 1 is a great story about my best friend...

I also need to do an "update" post, in which I post new things/more details about previous posts...because a couple, especially "Respect", need it...

But this is it for now - hopefully after this infernal day I'll have freedom again...maybe...:(

Oh, PS type thing: Also going to post about the change of perspective, now being on the receiving end of something negative, as opposed to either giving it or both giving and receiving it...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You finally posted! But I'm confused... so is this thing just a reminder or an announcement of what things you're going to write about?

ZAD-Man said...

Eh, both.