Monday, February 11, 2008

Various

All sorts of stuf for this post. Let's start off with the bulletin board.

I stayed quite late after school today, and eventually I had to go to the bathroom. I went in and started going, looked up, and saw a bulletin board mounted above the urinals! Obviously it was a "student services approved posts only" board, but wow, what a place...it does make sense, though. It's the place that will make it more read than and other board...I'll have to ask a girl if they've got anything like unto it in theirs.

Sidenote: When I started walking to the sink, my foot was sticking to the ground and making footprints of dirt. This was a result of mopstuf left on the floor. Either someone didn't dilute enough or they used something that was supposed to be rinsed and didn't rinse it...


Next topic is dreaming....I was in IM1 and really tired. I decided to check if Homestarrunner.com had any updates (not watch them though, of course, in the middle of class after all). Well, I got to the site and was watching the scrolling button go through the new stuf and fell asleep. I dreamed that moved my mouse up and clicked the button. I was woken up by me clicking, but I hadn't moved the mouse. I repeated this two or three times - falling asleep, dreaming I clicked something, but waking myself up by clicking and seeing I hadn't done anything but click in the same pointless spot as before...

Well, there was another topic, but it's been too long since I thought of it, so it's gone now...however, as a sneak peak for future posts, Hilarity 1 and 2 are now able to be posted (they were part of the topics I thought of before but couldn't remember now that I started using the blog), so they will be here soon...look forward to them!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my. BTW of course people would post stuff above urinals, but did you really have to mention that? Eew. In the girls' bathroom there would be stuff on the mirror and/or inside the doors.

ZAD-Man said...

It's my blog, you just choose to read it. And people don't usually put postboards above urinals, no. Sometimes cheap gas stations put ads above the urinals, but you don't normally post information above them.