Friday, February 8, 2008

Minesweeper

One of the hardest things to do is in one of the simplest games...I love Minesweeper and play it a ton, but it's so hard to beat it on advanced. I still haven't beaten it on my new lappy, despite playing it many times. I've only beaten it a few times, and the only record I know the location of is on my Mom's work computer. I may have beaten it on the old (Win95) computer I have in my room, but I'm not home right now so I can't check. Whatever the case, it's still amazing how hard that game gets...

Also, a gripe: Vista has ruined Minesweeper! For one....they got rid of the Smiley Face!!! That's horrible! Also...."replay last game"?? What the crap!? That should not be in Minesweeper! Sure, just play the same game a ton of times and you'll get a way small time...grah. Darn you, Vista...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

O.o I like it that way. Haha.

ZAD-Man said...

I know. It's horrible.