Saturday, February 2, 2008

Video Dream

Today I woke up with one of those "NO! I DON'T WANT TO END THAT DREAM!!!" feelings, but even more so than normal. When I woke up, the feeling was akin to playing the most incredible, perfectly made video game for 15 minutes, then being forced to go to dinner. In fact, I even had that thought "Blah, I'm not getting up, I'm going to keep playing" before I realized that the sensational feeling I'd had came from my unconscious. I don't even remember anything about it, except that it involved some sort of the perfect sandbox game, similar to Mass Effect but perfected to work on a real life scale. I was actually in it though, whether it was supposed to be virtual reality or just another life/dimension (I'm thinking the latter). Now that I write about it, I also remember that I knew everything. I knew exactly what every tiny action did, even though I wasn't there. If I told someone some information, I knew how it changed how they interacted with people or how it affected their emotions. If I fired a gun, I knew every person that heard it, where the bullet and case ended up, and what everyone's reactions were, whether to hearing the gun, discovering the bullet/case, or hearing about it second-hand (I doubt I used any guns though).

If anyone is doing work on extracting dreams to video games or maybe even to movies, let me know. I'll definitely help you out. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow, if only video game programs could simply be siphoned from the dreams of such as you... what crazier things would there be...

Unknown said...

I just thought of something. That's prolly really similar to God's knowledge. You got a glimpse of ominpotence there. Cool...

Unknown said...

oops, I meant omnipotence. :P