Monday, April 28, 2008

Closure - Hilarity 1

I know, I know..."A new post!? AAAH! It's a sign of the Apocalypse!!!" Well, at least you can die reading my words. :D If that doesn't appeal to you, I suggest you do something else so you'll die happy. I don't want a "Caused an unhappy death" keeping me out of heaven. :P

So, let's wrap up that filler post, no? I still haven't remembered what "Hilarity 2" is, but I'll write number 1 anyway. By the way, these are things that I laugh about every time I think about them.

Imagine, if you will, a line of people, waiting to take pictures for Prom. In the middle or so there are a group of four, in a square. In front, on the left, is me. Next to me is my date, Allyson. Directly behind me is my best friend, TJ, with his date, Emily, beside him. There is a wall to Allyson and Emily's right, which has a light switch (flipped "on") a couple feet in front of us.

Seeing the light switch, I pointed it out to Allyson and said, "What do you think would happen if I turned that off?" She laughed and said, "Only you would think to do that." I replied, "Nah, I think TJ would do it..." Allyson turned around, looked at TJ, and said, "Yeah, I guess TJ would do it." TJ, who heard nothing before, as he was talking to Emily, gave a confused "Wha...?" I told him, "Yeah, you'll do it." He asked, "Wait, what am I going to do?" I said, "If I tell you, you won't do it," and Allyson said "But you'll do it." I told her, "We should turn back around so he can do it." She agreed and we did, leaving TJ confused, but he just said "OK, whatever..." and shrugged it off. Not more than a second later, he pointed at the lightswitch, leaned over to Emily, and said, "Hey, see that lightswitch?" Allyson and I cracked up but he still finished, "What do think it would do if I turned it off?" We spun back around, grinning and laughing and said "That was it!" :D

I'll post number 2 when I remember. It's archived in an IM history if nothing else, so I'll get it up eventually...

See the other "closure" posts for more exciting resolutions to the "filler" post!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Apocalypse: haha nice :D
Oh, TJ... :P