Friday, May 2, 2008

Iron Man

Hm, apparently the last post still went to Thursday...I guess the starting time is what matters, not the publishing time...? Hm...

Anyway, I went to Iron Man at midnight, and it is simply amazing. I can't think of any complaints, except maybe less of a certain scene or two at the beginning. The storyline was awesome, the action was well played out, and there was a great balance of action and plot development. And Stan's scene was awesome. :D I can't say too much more without going into spoilers, which I'd rather not do, so I'll just say I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. Definitely the best superhero movie to come out in a long time. 4+ Stars!

Oh, and my friend bought me this awesome Iron Man shirt. He's blasting out of the ground. Very cool. :)

No comments: