Monday, May 5, 2008

Blast from the Past - Through the Fire and the Flames

(Posts starting with "Blast from the Past" are posts that I came up with at work near the beginning of my month and a half non-posting period. More will come once I find my sticky note.)

So now that Guitar Hero III has been out for a bit, everyone knows about DragonForce and Through the Fire and the Flames. It's one of the most well-known songs among gamers. Well, I feel proud to have been a fan long before GHIII. My friend showed me the music video for the song back when it came out, and I've been a fan ever since. I was thrilled to hear it'd be on GHIII, tho it's a weird change from being a fan of a only kind of known band to everyone knowing about them...loss of uniqueness...

It's OK though. I like getting to hear it all the time too. :)

No comments: