Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BDay + Cycle

Happy Belated Birthday to me!!!

Yeah.

I have a cycle I follow all the time. It stinks, and it's why I prefer to work at school instead of home. First I start on my assignment. Then I get to a point where I need my book, I look around and it isn't within view nor reach. I get distracted by something on the computer. I do that for a little while, before remembering or seeing my assignment. So I stop the computer thing (don't finish it), and go to start my assignment. I realize I need my book to continue, so I look around and remember that my bag isn't within reach. Not wanting to get up, I noticed my unfinished whatever and start doing that. It just repeats and repeats...

I'm also victim to another cycle, which I wasn't planning on posting about, but my friend wrote a tweet (on Twitter) with a link to it right after I started writing this. Click the post name to see. The only difference is that I don't have the will to pull all-nighters any more...so I don't have much of a "reset"...

As what I'm sure is a result of these, I'm pretty bleh recently...unless it's with a friend (and some more than others), I don't feel like doing anything any more than I feel like sleeping...

No comments: