Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Best. iPod Skin. Ever.

(This was intended to be posted a couple days ago, but various things have made me put it off)

On Saturday I went to cultural fair (Where a certain someone wore a kimono for her booth. :) ) While we were putting stuff away, I noticed someone's iPod sitting on a shelf next to us. It had the most awesome skin ever on it. Pictures follow:
(If you don't know the significance of these, shame on you. :P Go here now.)

If I had an iPod, I would most definitely have this skin. However...I can't find it anywhere. I've Googled all over, but I can't find it. Maybe I'd have to go to an Apple Store, or maybe it's a custom skin. I have no idea, but I can't find it. If I could find a skin like this for my DS.......*drools*

Since the back side is a little fuzzy, here's what it says:
STATION 1 - THE POD
SERIAL # 4-8-15-16-23-42
QUARANTINE
ORIENTATION - [The regular iPod navigation circle]

I have no idea whose this is, so I can't ask them...if anyone has any idea, please let me know ASAP!

EDIT: Apologies if you read it while a big chunk of the second paragraph was gone. It still isn't there, but a short version is. Blogger is really crappy at handling "<"s I've noticed. Darn crappy HTML...(I like HTML, don't get me wrong. I hate that the auto-HTML thing doesn't work.)

EDIT2: GAH! It's even worse than I thought! I have simply gotten rid of the part that wasn't working, since it won't let me do what I want. Grr.

No comments: