Tuesday, April 29, 2008

O

Well...I broke my O key this morning...which really stinks...

So I was thinking about what I could do, and I decided I have three options...

0ption 0ne:
Use zer0s f0r all my "0"s. This c0uld be p0ssible, since the zer0 key isn't that far 0ff fr0m the 0 key, but I w0uld m0st likely start getting it d0wn right bef0re I g0t it fixed, s0 I w0ld just mess myself up...

pti n tw :
Either replace them with spaces r simply leave ut all the " "s (f r this paragraph I'm using the spaces). This is definitely the least c mprehendable, plus the spellchecker is putting red lines all ver the place. I d n't actually have any m re t write, but I want t keep g ing s that I can write like this s me m re. :P I think I'm d ne n w th ugh.

Option three:
Just do the "O"s with the nub. Obviously this is the one I'm going to do, but this is definitely going to slow down my typing...programming too...dangit. Guess I'm visiting the IT room...

3 comments:

Paul Brill said...

On your Neumont laptop?

Just go to IT and see if they'll give you a new keyboard...

ZAD-Man said...

O.o (That's kinda hard...) a whole new board? Not that I would mind, but...

Unknown said...

heh