Monday, April 28, 2008

Closure - Updates

Alright, apparently some of these posts need updates...I don't really remember any besides "respect" needing it, so we'll see as we go!

Let's start from the oldest...oh dreams...I wish I could remember more dreams...I've had a few more "vivid" [Whoa, my "V" key wasn't all the way on...] dreams, usually when I take a nap or wake up in the morning then go back to sleep, but I only remember one well enough to write about it. However, I will wait until I get to the other post where I wrote about dreams ("Various") to write about it, since the situation is more similar to that one.

Alright, the important one...Respect: The situation in that post left me not especially happy with my team leader. But as the quarter went on, she definitely earned my respect back. She was excellent at leading our group and she didn't do anything offending again. Before I wasn't sure if I could call her anything more than an "acquaintance," but now I can definitely call her a friend.

Hmm...Minesweeper...well, I still haven't beaten Expert...in fact, I'm now taking a short break to try a couple times more. :)

Grr...still couldn't do it, though this time I got down to 4 left. :/ Ah well, I'll keep trying and eventually I'll get it...

OK, now we're to the dream. I'm not going to write the actual dream, for reasons of my own, but I'll write the stuf before it and resulting from it. So, it was a Friday. I had unfortunately stayed up quite late the night before, so I was very tired and could barely comprehend what my Sets teacher was saying. So I laid my head on my arms and went to sleep. I had a dream which...while somewhat odd, made me realize even more than I had before that I needed to fix something. I...well, ultimately failed at fixing it, but I did try...:/ That dream was amazing though. It wasn't especially long, but it created the most feeling I've ever felt in or even about a dream...

I don't think I've had any more thoughts on laughter, though I have considered emotions and some of their effects (mainly the less obvious ones)...but that's a subject for another post, plus it isn't thought out enough to write about yet anyway. So that's it for this post! That's probably it for the day too, I need to do some homework...:/ Darn Algorithms....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I believe I know what dream you're referring to- or at least what you're talking about, but you should call/talk to me about it so I'm sure.

ZAD-Man said...

You do know *about* it, but not the contents of it...